ORDERING IS EASY
Once we have selected the style and center diamond for your ring option
I will email you a written Purchase Agreement
THERE ARE 2 WRITTEN PURCHASE AGREEMENT OPTIONS OR LAY AWAY
1. ELECTRONIC -WIRE PAYMENT Diamond Direct Buy has a Business Account with CITI BANK , You are welcome to call the bank manager and verify the account. Most of my customers prefer this method as it is easy, fast and if you have online banking, usually fee free. Otherwise you may need to pay $25-35 for a Domestic transfer if you visit your branch.
A written Purchase Agreement will be emailed to you outlining Who the payment is to. and exactly what its for, including the certificate and photos of the item. It includes a 7 Days inspection from Delivery to you for your final approval. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase I need to be notified within the 7 days of your intent to return it, and item must be returned immediately thereafter.
* Return Shipping is paid for by the customer and requires insurance and tracking
* Once the item/s is received I will need 24 hours to have the diamond verified with the measurements, size and specific inclusions marked on the certificate
No 2 diamonds are alike some have the number inscribed others not . The original Diamond Certificate must also be returned.
* Wire will then be initiated back to the customer within 48 hours or less for the FULL PURCHASE PRICE . Unless otherwise specified on the a agreement .
2. Credit Card - I will email you a Authorization Form that needs to be filled in and returned. You will need to include a photo of the Credit Card being used as payment and your ID. Credit card Payment has a additional 3% Processing fee added to total, If the item is returned the 3% is NOT REFUNDABLE. All other details with the 7 days inspection are the same as wire payment above.
3. LAY AWAY
You can secure your purchase with a 30% + deposit and take up to 60 days to make mutiple or one lump sum to pay it off No interest No Credit check I can explain all details
Or call me 312-388-ANNA or( 2662)
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REGARDING DIAMOND LABORATORY GRADING REPORTS
A Diamond Laboratory Grading Report (“Report”) is an independent third-party opinion regarding the quality of a diamond. While such Reports are based upon quantifiable standards, a certain level of subjectivity is always inherent in the diamond grading process. Moreover, the standards that the various diamond laboratories use are not uniform. Accordingly, DiamondDirect Buy LLC transmittal or use of any such Report should not and does not imply Diamond DIrect Buy LLC's agreement with or endorsement thereof. FURTHER, DIAMOND DIRECT BUY LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY, AND DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE DIAMOND LABORATORY GRADING REPORTS ACCOMPANYING OR APPLICABLE TO THE DIAMONDS THAT IT SELLS, OR THE ACCURACY THEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL DIAMOND DIRECT BUY LLC OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO A CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM AN ERROR IN OR OMISSION FROM, OR THE ISSUANCE OF, USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, A REPORT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT THE CUSTOMER OR SUCH OTHER THIRD PARTY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BY PURCHASING AND COMPLETING ANY TRANSACTION YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.